Terms & conditions
The information provided on the website and during appointments does not substitute for medical advice. A naturopathic assessment does not replace a medical consultation and cannot under any circumstances be a substitute for it. We ask you to respect the recommendations of your treating physician and to consult them if you have any doubts about your health.
No medical diagnosis or prescription is made in the context of naturopathic or yoga sessions.
Christelle Clercin reserves the right to cancel your appointment if you have any contraindications mentioned on the website.
Christelle Clercin shall not be held responsible for any incidents resulting from non-compliance with the safety instructions given during your appointment.
By accessing and using the website, you acknowledge that you have read and accept this policy without reservation.
CATEGORIES OF COLLECTED DATA
The categories of data collected and processed are as follows:
- Data related to the identity of clients: name, first name, postal address, phone number, email address
- Data related to the means of payment in the case of online purchases
- Data related to the personal situation and health of clients in the context of naturopathy consultations
- IP address
PURPOSE OF DATA COLLECTION
The data that may be collected by https://www.christelle-naturopathie.com have specific, explicit, and legitimate purposes, which are as follows:
- Ensuring the management of information requests through the contact form
- Enabling the execution, management, and traceability of services ordered by website users and clients
- Conducting commercial prospecting actions and communication campaigns
- Performing statistics for the purpose of measuring website audience
- The collected data are reserved for the use of the data controller and are in no case commercialized.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data controller will retain all collected data for a maximum period of 12 months after the end of the contractual relationship, in reasonable security conditions (principle of minimization of processing).
The data controller implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security adapted to the risk.
The data controller takes measures to ensure that any individual acting under the authority of the data controller or the subcontractor, who has access to personal data, does not process them except on instructions from the data controller, unless required to do so.
When the data controller is required to process health data, they undertake to exercise vigilance and implement appropriate technical and organizational measures. They ensure that health data is stored on their own servers and not entrusted to a third-party subcontractor for hosting.
The website refuses to process, host, or transfer collected data to a country located outside the European Union.
In accordance with the regulations, users and clients of https://www.christelle-naturopathie.com have the following rights:
Right to access, rectify, and delete data that is inaccurate, incomplete, ambiguous, outdated, or for which collection, use, communication, or storage is prohibited
- Right to withdraw consent at any time
- Right to limit the processing of data
- Right to object to the processing of data
- Right to data portability when the data is subject to automated processing based on consent or a contract
- Right to determine the fate of data after the death of the user or
You can exercise these rights by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org